- Category: Articles
- Created: Sunday, 28 October 2007 00:35
- Last Updated: Thursday, 28 March 2019 21:44
- Written by Rick Swenton
- Hits: 7135
The Swenton Technologies website is for informational purposes only.
We do not assume any responsibility for its accuracy, although we do our best.
The information is subject to change without notice.
Any actions you take based on information from this website are entirely at your own risk.
Products and services are mentioned for informational purposes only and their various trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners.
Swenton Technologies cannot provide technical support for products or services mentioned on the website.
No warranties are expressed or implied. All services and software are supplied as is, without guarantee,
The user assumes all responsibility for damages resulting from the use of this this website and its features, including, but not limited to
- System amends
- Disk and head crashes
- Data corruption
- Blue Screens of Death
- Bricking of devices
- General malfunctions
- Floods, fires, cyclones, or hurricanes
- Local electromagnetic disruptions
- EMP effects from a nuclear detonation
- Hydraulic brake failure
- System failure
- Normal wear of friction surfaces
- Cosmic radiation including impact from solar flares and alpha particles
- Inadvertent destruction of sensitive electronic components
- Malfunctioning mechanical or electrical devices
- Disruption of the regional power distribution grid
- Premature activation of the Emergency Broadcast System
- Operator error